Best Facebook Status (Lines) Download In Hindi & English (2019)
Best Inspirational Status For Facebook
- There is no dishonour in losing the race. There is only dishonour in not racing because you are afraid to lose.
- Each of us suffers from envy/for the forgiven.
- Words allow us to unravel the knot inside and to make sense of our loss, not bury it within. For in our sadness and pain, we can be remade. We can learn how to understand our trauma and give it a container — a story — to hold it.
- Never let fear hold you captive. Never let self-doubt hold you captive. Never let frustration hold you captive.
- The heart of a person only beats when it’s surrounded by blood, my family.
Best Love Status For Facebook
- If you love something set it free, but don’t be surprised if it comes back with herpes.
- One should always be in love. That’s the reason one should never marry.
- Making love with a woman and sleeping with a woman are two separate passions, not merely different but opposite. Love does not make itself felt in the desire for copulation (a desire that extends to an infinite number of women) but in the desire for shared sleep (a desire limited to one woman).
- Loving you forever can’t be wrong. Even though you’re not here, can’t move on
- You made me feel alive again.
- Love can change a person the way a parent can change a baby- awkwardly, and often with a great deal of mess.
- I’m backing down now. I really do love you. That’s why I’m doing this.
- I sought to hear the voice of God and climbed the topmost steeple, but God declared: “Go down again – I dwell among the people.
- How many loved your moments of glad grace, And loved your beauty with love false or true; But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you, And loved the sorrows of your changing face.
- I wake up and teardrops, they fall down like rain. I put on that old song we danced to and then, I head off to my job cause not much has changed. Punch the clock, head for home, check the phone. Just in case. Go to bed, the dream of you. That’s what I am doing these days.
Best Life Status For Facebook
- But how could you live and have no story to tell?
- The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.
- When the going gets weird, the weird turn professional.
- Have patience with everything that remains unsolved in your heart. Try to love the questions themselves, like locked rooms and like books written in a foreign language. Do not now look for the answers. They cannot now be given to you because you could not live them. It is a question of experiencing everything. At present, you need to live the question. Perhaps you will gradually, without even noticing it, find yourself experiencing the answer, some distant day.
- Stop comparing yourself to other people, just choose to be happy and live your own life.
- People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.
- Life is not a PG feel-good movie. Real-life often ends badly. Literature tries to document this reality while showing us it is still possible for us to endure nobly.
- To travel is to live.
- How far that little candle throws his beams! So shines a good deed in a weary world.
- Whoever said that the past isn’t dead had it backwards. It’s the future that’s already dead, already played out.
Best Friendship Status For Facebook
- Don’t worry, I won’t abandon you. I promise.
- I don’t smile. Why tempt her to friendship?
- Remember, a friend does not need you to impress him. A friend loves you because you are true to yourself, not because you agree with him. Beware of grand gestures; the real mettle of friendship is forged in life’s daily workings.
- Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
- It had been a few days since everything went down, and when you’re used to hanging out with a person every single day, a few days off can sometimes seem more like a few months.
- People really do like seeing their best friends humiliated; a large part of the friendship is based on humiliation; and that is an old truth, well known to all intelligent people.
- To remember friendship is to recall those conversations that it seemed a sin to break off
- It was a little weird that they were friends. But then, maybe freaks just tended to find each other.
- Books are our best friends we say, so can we call ‘Paragraphs’ as our ‘Just Friends’?
- I love you. I can’t remember when I fell in love with you but very naturally, I had fallen in love with you before I knew it. The first time I met you, you were a strong and kind boy. You always protected me.
Best Sad Status For Facebook
- I’m nobody. I’m just a tiny little character in the big book of your life. And you’re right. People do die. All of them. Bar none. So what does it even mean? I call someone crazy because not everybody is crazy. I call someone brilliant because not everyone is brilliant. But everybody dies. Squirrels die. Tress die. Skin cells die and your inner organs die and the person you were yesterday’s dead too. So what does it mean to die? Not much.
- I made promises to you that I’m not sure I can keep.
- It is sad to love and be unloved, but sadder still to be unable to love.
- Desires and Karma are the worst enemies living in the same soul together. It depends on us whom we choose and feed.
- Life is an ocean of experiences, some are good, some are bad. But the one surviving those experiences is the real hero, the real fighter!
- Darkness is something I admire. The beauty to experience evil.
- She is no longer a person in his life; instead, she is a person that other people will remind him of.
- To me, I see scars of courage. Inflicting them gave him the strength to survive the pain that’s plagued him all his life. I’m grateful to every one of them because he’s still here, with me.
- Whatever you are physical, male or female, strong or weak, ill or healthy – all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. Whatever the colour, the shape, the design of the shade that conceals it, the flame inside the lamp remains the same. YOU are the flame. That’s what I believe.
- She knew for a fact that she wasn’t going to sit around and wait for some miracle to happen. She wasn’t going to watch the storm in front of her and pretend as nothing had happened. Yes, Allah is expecting her to be patient and keep on marching forward
- The child tells me her grandmother showed her how to cure sadness by sucking the juice of orange while standing on a beach. Toss the peels onto a wave. Watch the sadness float away.
Best Philosophical Status For Facebook
- Action is the activity of the rational soul, which abhors irrationality and must combat it or be corrupted by it. When it sees the irrationality of others, it must seek to correct it and can do this either by teaching or engaging in public affairs itself, correcting through its practice. And the purpose of the action is to enable philosophy to continue, for if men are reduced to the material alone, they become no more than beasts.
- The search for something permanent is one of the deepest of the instincts leading men to philosophy.
- Criticism of others is thus an oblique form of self-commendation. We think we make the picture hang straight on our wall by telling our neighbours that all his pictures are crooked.
- Remember your humanity, and forget the rest.
- The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together.
- I mean really, how could an artistic individual stay ground in the nitty-gritty of how many minutes per pound meat has to stay in the oven when trying to fathom the creative philosophy behind the greatest artistic minds of the world?
- He could very likely have appealed for leniency. At least he could have saved his life by agreeing to leave Athens. But had he done this he would not have been Socrates. He valued his conscience–and the truth– higher than life.
- Believe in human beings – not all are good, but deep down all can be. But that doesn’t mean you need to hang around crappy people and try to turn them around.
- Whoever will be free must make himself free. Freedom is no fairy gift to fall into a man’s lap. What is freedom? To have the will to be responsible for one’s self.
- The contrast between genetic and environmental, between nature and nurture, is not a contrast between fixed and changeable. It is a fallacy of biological determinism to say that if differences are in the genes, no change can occur.
Best Happiness Status For Facebook
- The bells rang, and everybody smiled.
- People don’t get to choose their family, but if you have the family you would choose – that’s happiness.
- Love is the seed of every achievement and every happiness
- Happiness is a warm puppy.
- The problem with people is they forget that most of the time it’s the small things that count.
- Happiness is not negated by subsequent pain.
- The important thing for you to remember, Montag, is we’re the Happiness Boys, the Dixie Duo, you and I and the others. We stand against the small tide of those who want to make everyone unhappy with conflicting theory and thought. We have our fingers in the dyke. Hold steady. Don’t let the torrent of melancholy and drear philosophy drown our world. We depend on you. I don’t think you realize how important you are, we are, to our happy world as it stands now.
- There’s little of the melancholy element in her, my lord: she is never sad but when she sleeps; and not ever sad then; for I have heard my daughter say, she hath often dreamt of unhappiness and waked herself with laughing.
- Happiness is always a by-product. It is probably a matter of temperament, and for anything, I know it may be glandular. But it is not something that can be demanded from life, and if you are not happy you had better stop worrying about it and see what treasures you can pluck from your own brand of unhappiness.
- The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be.
Best Humor Status For Facebook
- Once again, I’ve been thwarted by the massive difference between my vision of the successful me and themeWhen you get a thing the way you want it, leave it alone. I’m currently stuck with.
- Some stories have to be written because no one would believe the absurdity of it all.
- When you get a thing the way you want it, leave it alone.
- A joke is an epigram on the death of a feeling.
- If we’re going to the Silent City, you might want to get dressed. I mean, I appreciate the bra-and-panties look, but I don’t know if the Silent Brothers will. There are only a few of the left, and I don’t want them to die of excitement.
- I’m a poet, and I like my lies the way my mother used to make them.
- Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.
- Remember, Jesus would rather constantly shame gays than let orphans have a family.
- Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them.
- I had learned that you should always shout louder than your aggressor.
Best Relationship Status For Facebook
- Your life is going to be influenced by friends you mingle with.
- Enemies and easy to get and even easier to keep. But friends are hard to get and even harder to keep.
- I asked her to look at me and after a few moments – (pause) – after a few moments she did, but the eyes just slits, because of the glare I bent over her to get them in the shadow and they opened. (Pause. Low) Let me in.
- The feeling of love comes and goes on a whim; you can’t control it. But the action of love is something you can do, regardless of how you are feeling.
- Would she suddenly grow into maturity and discard me as a relic from a failed past, the way I’d hoped to do to her when my year of sleep was over?
- I have the power to make choices that are in alignment with my highest good when it comes to my relationships.
- Home for me is not where I am. Home for me is a physical structure where the girl whom I love is sheltered and protected from the incoming storms of life. Home for me is not where I am safe, but where she is safe. Home for me is not where she exists, but where she lives. She is my home.
- It’s been 12 years now, and I think he still can read my smiles. The way my lips stretch, making my eyes look smaller than they already are. The way my cheeks turn a little red, forming new wrinkles near my eyes. The way the dimple on my face makes a visit whenever I smile meeting someone I haven’t seen in ages. It’s been 12 years now, and I haven’t smiled at him even once.
- My scent lingers on the pillow. As you wake, you reach for me and I am not there, but my scent will still evoke the same response as my touch. That same response represents my desire to return to your side.
- All around us is nothing that stretches on for infinity. We humans can barely comprehend that. If we comprehend it we are rarely pleased.
Best Death Status For Facebook
- Never drink and drive. Your dog will never know, why you didn’t come.
- What we call ‘time’ isn’t chronological but spatial; what we call ‘death’ is merely a transition between different kinds of matter.
- Death comes for us all, Brother. You cannot hide from it forever. We will die one day, you and I.” “And that doesn’t frighten you?” Rhy shrugged. “Not nearly as much as the idea of wasting a perfectly good life in fear of it.
- Because there is nothing here than invites us to cherish unhappy lovers. Nothing is vainer than to die for love. What we ought to do is life.
- I’ve grieved enough for his life cut short and for mine for running on for so long with so little in it. It’s weakness now, but I suppose I am crying out of a general sense of loss. Maybe I am mourning for the human condition.
- Our knowledge of life is limited to death
- I see no end to my misery but the grave.
- One day we were born, one day we shall die, the same day, the same second.
- Things change after you die, though, I guess because dying is the loneliest thing you can do.
- The first kiss can be as terrifying as the last.
Best God Status For Facebook
- Faith in God is an opening up, a letting goes, a deep trust, a free act of love – but sometimes it was so hard to love.
- The morning light shimmered through the trees and gave the lake an otherworldly hue. Everything in summer Michigan seemed to have a soft shimmer to it, as though God had hung gauze over the sky and softly scattered glitter on all His creations.
- Cosmos is God, who whispered the syllable of life.
- In no way do I want my stubbornness tamed. Rather, I want the whole of it brought into submission to God so that it might be doubled, even tripled in unchecked obedience to His service.
- God is into the business of building Character into the hearts of men
- If you were meant to cure cancer or crack cold fusion and you don’t do it, you not only hurt yourself, even destroy yourself. You hurt your children, you hurt me, you hurt the planet. You shame the angels who watch over you and you spite God Almighty, who created you and only you with your unique gifts, for the sole purpose of nudging the human race one millimetre further along its path back to God.
- The reality of loving God is loving him like he’s a Superhero who actually saved you from stuff rather than a Santa Claus who merely gave you some stuff.
- I often wonder if God recognizes His own son the way we’ve dressed him up, or is it dressed him down?
- Service to humanity is service to God.
- Only God would adore his own death.
Best Romance Status For Facebook
- When you are in a room with Kurtis, whether it’s one or a hundred he is the only person that matters.
- Please. Forgive me. One more chance, Blaire. I want this. I want you.
- He studied her lips like they were a riddle he desperately needed to solve.
- Bringing Thoughts 2 Life
- Every broken heart has screamed at one time or another: Why can’t you see who I truly am?
Also Read: How To Jailbreak Amazon Fire TV Stick?