How To Increase Alexa Rank Of A Website/ Blog Quickly (In 2019) – Do you want to have one of the most popular websites on the web? Well, who doesn’t? There’s a website out there called Alexa.com. It’s actually owned by Amazon and it’s different the Alexa you’re familiar with. Right? You don’t tell Alexa.com “Alexa, please order me a Pizza.” That’s a little automated robot cylinder type of bot, artificial intelligence like Siri. This is Alexa.com, which focuses on moderating and ranking the web for popularity. In this article, we will teach you how to increase your Alexa Rank.
How To Increase Alexa Rank Of A Website/ Blog Quickly (In 2019)
The first thing you need to know about Alexa.com is they rate websites from some million number to one. One is being the most popular website on the web. So, that’s probably going to be a Google or Facebook, and you can see by going to Alexa.com and they rank the most popular websites all over the web and they even have a list of hundreds of websites. When you are looking at this rating number, you want to climb towards the top. What that means is you want your Alexa Number to continually drop. So, how do you do this?
Well, you get more traffic. The more people that visit your website, the better off your Alexa Ranking is going to be. So, there are a few quick wins you can do to increase your Alexa Rank.
Step 1: This first thing you can do is install the Alexa toolbar. So, the more of your visitors or readers coming to your website with Alexa Toolbar, the better off your rank is going to be. Because, that way, Alexa can collect data from all types of people.
Step 2: The second thing you can do is just promote your content on the social web. So, every time you have a new blog post or you updated some of your content, share it on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest etc. If you have images, put them all over Twitter. You can also put them all over Pinterest. Right? You can also put them on Facebook or wherever they may be.
Step 3: The third thing you can do is any time you link out to other people, email them and say “Hey John, I love your content so much that I linked out to you on my latest blog post. Feel free and share on your favourite social network.” It’s that simple.
You are going to get more social shares and more traffic which means a lower Alexa Number. The lower the number again, the better your Alexa Rank. The fourth thing you can do is use Ahrefs.com, type in your competitor’s URL and see who links to them. Email each of those people out, it’s that simple. Follow those steps and your Alexa Rank will improve over time. When you do them, do expect your number to drop closer to one or a thousand because it’s really hard to get to those number, but you can get to one hundred thousand or maybe fifty thousand or even twenty or thirty thousand.
Actually, Alexa ranks do not drop such quickly, you will have to put in lots and lots of efforts to drop your Alexa Rank to 100. Thus, directly or indirectly, improving Alexa Rank takes time. It’s doesn’t happen overnight. Look at your Alexa ranking, it should improve a period of thirty to sixty days after you implement these steps. The best part about the fact of improving Alexa Rank is that it is directly proportional to the number of unique visitors on the website.
For example, there are two websites named A.com and B.com. In total, if A has 1000 unique visitors and 2000 pageviews till date (estimating that each visitor has visited 2 page views on average). And, if B has 1100 unique visitors and 1100 page views till date (estimating that each visitor has visited only 1 page on average). Then which websites out of A.com and B.com will have better or lower Alexa Rank (keeping in mind that Alexa rank is always lower the better). Obviously, B will have a better or lower Alexa Rank. Because Alexa rank is mainly decided by the number of unique visitors on the website in the last 3 months.
There are chances, many of you may not know that Alexa.com interface of checking websites ranking is completely changed. The older interface used to unveil an only limited number of stats or data of particular website being searched. But, the new one has completely revolutionised the way people think about Alexa.com anymore. The very first feature that is added is – you can now compare your metrics with the competitor’s website’s metrics as soon as you enter your domain name. Then, here’s is the list of all the new features in Alexa.com upgraded version –
- KEYWORD OPPORTUNITIES BREAKDOWN – These are customized keyword recommendations this website could target to drive more traffic. Keyword Gaps shows – Keyword driving traffic to competitors, but not to this website. Easy-To-Rank Keywords shows – Popular Keywords within this website’s competitive power. Buyer Keywords shows – Keywords that show high purchase intent. And Optimisation Opportunities shows – Very popular keywords already driving some traffic to the websites.
- COMPARISON METRICS – These metrics show how this website compares to its competitors. The Competitors list can be found next to the search input field above.
- SIMILAR SITES BY AUDIENCE OVERLAP – Sites that share the same visitors and search keywords with this website, sorted by most overlap to least overlap.
- TOP KEYWORDS BY TRAFFIC – Top organic keywords that are driving traffic to this website.
- ALEXA RANK 90 DAY TREND – Alexa Rank is an estimate of this website’s popularity. The rank is calculated using a combination of average daily visitors to this website and pageviews on this website over the past 3 months. The website with the highest combination of visitors and pageviews is ranked number 1. This chart of 90-day trend shows the Alexa Rank trend for this website over a trailing 90 day period.
If you’re struggling with any questions related to How To Increase Alexa Rank Of A Website/ Blog Quickly (In 2019), please make sure to let us know your exact problem, in English, in the comment box below.